Dr. Kirchmair is a professor of Applied Bioinformatics at the University of Hamburg and was the lead researcher of the Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences in Zurich, Switzerland.
- EducationDr. Kirchmair obtained his PhD in medicinal chemistry at the University Of Innsbruck, Austria.
- Currently DoingIn 2009, he worked on the optimization of fungicide leads at BASF SE Ludwigshafen in Germany. From 2010 to 2013, Dr. Kirchmair also worked as a senior research associate at the Unilever Centre for Molecular Sciences Informatics.
- FocusDr. Kirchmair has an interest in studying molecular informatics, drug design, and medicinal.
- AccomplishmentsAt Cambridge, he developed the methods for metabolizing drugs.
- Contact InformationFor more information about Dr. Kirchmair and his research, you can contact him on LinkedIn._