A unique collection of small molecule compounds with annotated activities for Receptors targets
❑ Annotated activities : 51 receptors targets (excluded GPCRs, Ion Channels, Kinases, Phosphatases,
❑ Express Delivery : 640 compounds
❑ Complete Version : 5600 compounds
Receptors Reference Compounds Library
• Receptors regulate various biological phenomena, including growth, development, metabolism, the
immune system, and homeostasis.
• Physiologically the receptor signaling engagement can be modulated by small molecules that mimic
and/or compete with natural ligands of receptors, e.g. steroids, retinoic acid, vitamin D
• Receptors are well recognized as important therapeutic targets for
– Oncology, e.g. Breast cancer, prostate cancer, acute propyelocytic leukemia (APL)
– CNS, e.g. Sleep disorders, addiction, Alzheimer’s disease, retinal degeneration
– Cardiovascular system, e.g. Pulmonary hypertension, fibrosis, cholestatic regulation
Medicinal and Computational Chemistry Dept., ChemDiv, Inc.
12760 High Bluff Dr, San Diego, CA, 92130
Phone: + 1 916 234 0888
Fax: +1 858 794 4931
You can buy this library or customize your own library from our discovery collection of 1 600 000 compounds and 60 000 building blocks.