How to search and order Screening compounds and Building Blocks
Welcome to ChemDiv’s E-Commerce portal. This resource provides convenient access to ChemDiv’s Discovery Chemistry Collection (over 1.6M screening compounds) and Collection of Building Blocks (60K structures) — all of these are available for search and immediate purchase (subject to sample’s immediate availability).
1) To make a sample query you can:
draw its structure, a convenient Molecular Editor is embedded in compounds search pages as Structure search option;
Use List search option to type a sample ID in ChemDiv’s xxxx-xxxx format, or;
use SMILES or InChi (for screening compounds), CAS or MFCD (for building blocks) or;
upload an sd-file (SDF) with structures;
2) You can also perform exact searches for multiple samples by uploading their IDs, SMILES and some additional formats as a list.
3) If searching for screening compound(s) or building block(s) by drawing you can select one of the following three search options:
- Substructure Search — returns all compounds that contain the structural fragment that was drawn;
4) Exact Structure Search — returns only the exact matching compound (if present in the database) that was drawn;
5) Similarity Search — when selected, this search option calculates Tanimoto distance between compounds and defines the "pattern" (2D hashed fingerprints) based on the specified similarity value; as such, the search results are sorted the way that the most similar (less distant) compounds are returned first.
Navigating through Search Results
When returning search queries the system displays:
1) Compound Molecular Structure;
2) ChemDiv’s Compound ID (in xxxx-xxxxformat);
3) Molecular Formula;
4) Molecular Weight;
5) Compound Immediately Available Amount (in mg);
6) Cart with the following options:
Quantity — here you can type in the desirable amount of compound in mg;
Format — here you can select between two delivery formats for selected compound(s);
7) When "navigating" through search results you can also:
export to file — you can export entire search query results into an SDF file (with structures and their ChemDiv’s IDs) or CSV/XLS file format (with availability, prices and other details, including physico-chemical properties);
use filters and sorting options to refine search results;
8) IMPORTANT: when clicking "Add ALL to Shopping Cart" compounds displayed on the current search page with selected or default amount will be added to the shopping cart. You will stay on the search results page and can continue shopping; the compound(s) will be kept in your shopping cart for as long as your session goes and you can always go to the shopping cart by clicking Shopping Cart link (with number of selected compounds in it) on top of the page;
In the Shopping Cart you can again refine your selection (and remove items from it), and see the total cost of selected items. Once all these details are completed and you are sure that it’s exactly what you want you can move forward with the Checkout (to pay online by credit card, or via PayPal), or Request a Quote.
When at the Checkout
1) We will be asking you first for Shipping and Billing addresses. Please, try to be accurate when filling in the required fields in the shipping address — we want to make sure upfront that all of the selected compound(s) will be delivered at the correct address.
2) Please, also make sure that the provided phone number and email address are correct — we will need to let you know about the shipment of your order and the courier tracking number for this shipment.
3) When providing a BILLING ADDRESS please make sure that it’s the same as in the credit card statement you will be using to place your order.
4) You don’t have to specifically provide your BILLING ADDRESS if it’s the same as your SHIPPING ADDRESS — in this case please just mark "Same as Shipping Information" option.
5) You may proceeding with a Credit Card or PayPal payment:
Please select a payment method: "Pay by card" or "PayPal". On the next page overview and confirm the order.
Once confirmed, you will be forwarded to the payment page.
IMPORTANT: YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED AT THE MOMENT OF THIS TRANSACTION.
You will receive an email notification summarizing your order details.
ChemDiv’s Global Logistics team will be notified automatically about your placed order (ordered compounds IDs, their amount, format, delivery address), and will dispense, package and ship it. You will receive tracking information as soon as the order is shipped.
6) You can also Request a Quote when at the checkout:
This option allows you to initiate the purchasing process without necessity to pay with a credit card immediately;
When selecting this option, the system generates a formal quote for selected compound(s); this quote is emailed to your email address with attached PDF with selected compound(s) IDs, their amounts and format;
You can also review and print out the generated quote from your Account / Quotes;
This quote can be later forwarded to your purchasing department for further purchase order generation;
IMPORTANT: when generating the quote the system automatically informs ChemDiv’s Global Logistics about the requested compound(s) IDs, their amount and format an those will be reserved at our stock for you for the period of three business days;
IMPORTANT: though this is a formal quote, we will not be able to initiate dispensing of the requested samples without formal purchase order from you (your purchasing department); therefore it’s important to generate the purchase order within three business days (while the requested compounds are reserved), otherwise we will not be able to guarantee their immediate availability after three business days;
IMPORTANT: each generated quote contains a unique QUOTE ID; please refer to this ID when issuing a purchase order – it will speed up the order processing at our end; this way we are able to match the issued purchase order to original formal quote, retrieve compound(s) IDs, their amount and format, and initiate their dispensing and shipment immediately;
IMPORTANT: the compound(s) will be shipped to the shipping address defined in the text of the purchase order; all the notifications will be done in accordance with the instructions from the text of the purchase order.