Discovery Biology. Biology FTE. In vitro studies.
Discovery Biology is an inherently integrated process that involves several scientific disciplines. It is not necessarily linear and, as it is common in most projects, it is about getting from one milestone to the next quickly and efficiently, trying to reach the endpoint of delivering a new therapeutic as rapidly as possible. Discovery Biology is not only about testing compounds, it is all about making decisions.
The overall goal is to produce a validated and characterized lead candidate with the best chance of developing into a drug. This involves identifying a variety of different hit and then lead series with varying risk-benefit profiles using diverse scientific approaches that are selected according to the nature of the program.
ChemDiv offers a suite of discovery biology services and experienced Biology FTE.
- Custom assay development
- Assay transfer and validation
- Screening library conceptualization and design, access to ChemDiv's entire compound collection (millions of samples)
- Low-, Medium- and High-Throughput Screening (HTS) campaigns
- Logistics support for HTS associated with compound shipment and plate preparation
- In vitro studies
- No compound charge if using ChemDiv HTS services
- CADD support for compound selection, including rational design
- Novel and proprietary chemistry
- Cherry-picking from millions of samples in ChemDiv's stock compound collection
- Project scale from as low as 10K and up to millions compounds for screening campaigns
- Assay transfers to ChemDiv (custom and routine)
- Immediate SAR, resupply, synthetic protocols, medchem FTE and project support
Please contact us directly and set up a time to speak with one of our representatives.
You may also sign a CDA with ChemDiv and share more information about your target, assay and project design, so we would be able to provide you with a more accurate time and cost estimate. We look forward to hearing from you!